April 13, 2005

Tuesday 7:00 : April 12, 2005


Back break falls



  1. Dont bump your head on the mat
  2. Kick feet forward (not too high in the air)
Flipping



  1. palm up
  2. head in tight
  3. hand lands the first
  4. keep your back leg straight
-Kotegaeshi-
Shomen Uchi Kotegaeshi (1)
Katatemochi Kotegaeshi (Advanced)


  1. A lot to remember...will follow up later
  2. Each step nice and wide, otherwise you end up being too close to make the other flip when you do Kotegaeshi

A class of 8, separated into 2 groups. It is nice to see new people enjoying the class.

Flipping (believe it was my first time) was very fun but I never got it right. I kept bumping my back to the mat and making wrong noise. I did not have the nice and wide form for ending of the technique.

It is very funny and nice to see that an English guy who is visiting Japan on business for 3 months already misses Japan very bad. He practice other style at home, and is joining ours when he's in town, and I think he likes it very much :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home