July 11, 2005

Saturday 6:15 : July 9, 2005

Back Breakfalls (10)

Side Back Breakfalls

Shikkoho

Shikkoho Backwards

Hiriki no Yosei-1

Hiriki no Yosei-2

Sanakajo

Ushiro Ryote Mochi Sanakajo Osae

Ushiro Ryohiji Mochi Sankajo Osae

Ushiro Ryokata Mochi Sanakjo Osae

Class of 7, David came out for the first time :-) Yet I did not get to work with him...

For Hiriki no Yosei, I did not get to fixed :) People tell me I'm showing the efforts ; ) All I feel is more comfortable with my Kihon Dosa, but I dont really know I am showing the same for my techniques cuz I cant see how I do it.

The height for Hiriki no Yosei 1&2 should be the same and its lower the better...I feel my 1 is higher than 2, it probably because going forward with Suriashi is more difficult than doing it with shifting.

I found it was really neat to have Sankajo ready with Ushirowaza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home