October 04, 2005

Tuesday 5:45 : October 4, 2005

Honey's Test

Congrats!! His Suwariwaza (esp. bringing up part) was amazing!!!


Flips
Udegarami

Techniques starts with
Katate Mochi - Get elbow - Udegarami
Katate Mochi - Get elbow - John's Circle - Sankajo - Throw: Pattern 1 & 2

Class of 4, finally time to move on after 2 months of traing only 8 techniques for embu, test...
We did pretty cool stuff, I like movements come with flow...I can't even explain but I like the way my body moves naturally when I get points somehow, its just COOL!
Yet, what still bothers me is that a fear towards flipping not to straight ahead.
I have to get over it, I want to get over it, I will get over it :-)

Note: David is trying to adjust flow movements into his body / brain...and thinking"music and a cowgirl hat" would help him.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home