April 17, 2005

Saturday 6:15 : April 16, 2005



Back Break Falls (10)

Bumping my head less, feels I can get up faster

Tai No Henko-2

Nice and loooooooong ones !

I don't quite get how to balance with outer side of back foot on the mat


Tai No Henko-2 with a partner

start with put your palm up

movements of wrist and twisting palm is very important

also, push your body as your legs to keep nice and strong balance

As always, there are lots to remember...



-Katatemochi-

  • Advanced movements starting from Katatemochi

Class of 6, tried several advanced movements starting from Katatemochi. Kept shifting to 3 different partners, short / medium/ tall...sounds like the size of coffee, but I am talking about the height of people I trained with :) There are quite big differences working with different size of people for me yet. However, I kind of feel like it would make less difference if I get to the certain point in Aikido. Now, I just get frustrated a lot not being able to put a partner in the right position.(This happens a lot) But I will keep training till the day I can get to the point that I can tell the difference. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home