Wednesday 5:45 : July 13 ,2005
Tai no Henko-1
- Start moving lower body to come back to Kamae ( It keeps the balance forward)
Tai no Henko-2
- Hands first, then pivot
Shomen Uchi Ikkajo Osae-2
Yokomen Uchi Sanakjo Osae-1
Katate Mochi Shihonage-2
Yonkajo Practice
Just David and I, turned out to be a long great training session (since no BB class) getting into details of test techniques :)
I simply feel comfortable when I get to the point of between movements of Kihon Dosa lately. Although, its tough to stay in those points... the moment I get these points, I feel good, then 5 seconds later, I start feeling...oh no, this hurts toooooooooo much ...
Sanakjo, Ikkajo, Shihonage...got points, need more practice.
For Yonkajo, its all about finding one spot to get Uke move (dont anyone tell me everything else is about that ;-) )... and brainwash myself to be able to do Roland's Yonkajo as I see on video. This is how I decide to settle myself for Yonkajo now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home