Wednesday 5:45 : August 17 ,2005
Shochugeiko 2005
Day 2: Ikkajo
Tai no Henko-1 with partner
Shomen Uchi Ikkajo Osae-1
Yokomen Uchi Ikkajo Osae-2
Katate Mochi Ikkajo Osae-1
Hiji Mochi Ikkajo Osae-2
Ushirowaza Katate Eri Mochi Ikkajo Osae-2
Class of 4, lots of Ikkajo...obviously :-)
I still tend to move Uke's arm up and down before getting Uke down on knees for Ikkajo...It must not look so steady esp. for "2 techniques"...damn!
If I could keep staying lower... make movements from pushing my back leg... it would solve a lot of "the way I want to make my movements!" problems, I'm sure :)
With Katate Mochi, Hiji Mochi...Ikkajo gets somehow a lot more complicated... I hardly got what "Katate Mochi Ikkajo" was about... although, I had somewhat like fun with Ushirowaza technique...even I couldnt yet do it right, or I accidentaly got punched by the teacher, Stumpy, being a slower Uke than he expected.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home