April 24, 2005

Saturday 6:15 : April 23, 2005


Back Break Falls (10)

180 degrees pivot with a partner
  1. Shite turn palm up when pivots

Hiriki no Yosei-1
  1. Tried to move using elbows insead of hands, it gets stronger

-Nikajo-

Katatemochi Nikajo Osae -1

Yokomen Uchi Nikajo Osae -2

I think I did better Yokomen than Wednesday, yet I am still doing only with upper body.


Class of 5, John came out :) I notice that I dont have a problem looking at me in the mirror as I used to do in the beginning, yet I still have problem looking at a partner in the eyes. I feel like I would lose some focus, but it is just an essential fact to look them and sense the move, then you will learn Kokyu, and Timing better. I think...

Started reading "aikido shugyo", the words are so inspiring. Only a few pages of reading made me realize that I was not putting my full attention to the training. I decided to change my attitude during the class, yet I dont mean to become "scary person", I did my best to stay focus for the first time, and I hope I get better to balance.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home