April 27, 2005

Wednesday 5:45 : April 27, 2005


Back Breakfalls (10)


Taino Henko-1 with partner
  1. Uke goes forward and push

Taino Henko-2 with partner

  1. Uke goes forward and pull
  2. Don't bend an arm (make kamae STRONG)



Kamae Form Check by partner

  1. KAMAE has to be really STRONG!
  2. Balance with both legs
  3. You can scare the person who faces you if your kamae is really strong!

Rolling Breakfalls...Never got it right with this practice...


-Tenchinage-
Ryotemochi Tenchinage-1

  1. Uke pulls, Shite goes to right and left with upper hand underneath of Uke's
  2. Uke's elbow, Shite's hand, Shite's elbow in one line


Suwariwaza Ryotemochi Tenchinage-1

Class with John. Tenchinage is very neat. It was my second time training it, I was glad to get a training since I had been wondering how it should work since Kangeiko in February. Suwariwaza is not easy, I feel I have less space to fall, I even do feel I have less space to fall since I am very short.

Went to The French Kitchen with Stumpy and John for breakfast while Chris is away :) He'll be jealous of us big time when he comes back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home