April 30, 2005

Saturday 6:15 : April 30, 2005

Back Breakfalls (39)

39 times of back breakfalls, made me thirsty sooooooo bad!

Taino Henko-1
  1. Image of the lower hand is taken by Uke works!
Taino Henko-2
  1. Image of holding a chair and dropping hands during pivot works!!

Ushirowaza Attack and Punch

  1. Shite attacks, Uke blocks
  2. Shite punches to the chest, Uke blocks with Shite's hand
  3. Uke goes behind of Shite

-Ushirowaza-

Ushirowaza Ryotemochi Sankajo Osae-1
  • Make Uke's balance off with putting hands high to the forehead
  • Hands fingers wide and spread
Ushirowaza Ryotemochi Hijishime-1
  • Just above Hiji, there is a spot to hit

Ushirowaza Katatemochi throw (advanced)

Class of 5, we did 39 back breakfalls for Stumpy's birthday-! At the end, we did Kagarigeiko, and it was interesting to work with 5 different body type people. The key is to get the basic movements right, not to lose your balance...it was another fun class :)

NOTE: Stumpy declared that he decided to quit smoking as of today for his 4th dan test in November.

I never smoked in my life, so I never know what feels like, but I think quitting smoking is a good thing, I hope he succeeds in quitting smoking and his 4th dan test...good luck :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home