July 24, 2005

Saturday 6:15 : July 23, 2005

Tai no Henko-1


Katate Mochi Sokumen Iriminage-1

Suwariwaza Katate mochi Sokumen iriminage-1

Shomen Uchi Sokumen Iriminage (Adv)


Class of 3, Roland sensei's class :) It was my second time being taught by Roland on Saturday, and I remember the first time he taught us "Seiza" which was sensationally useful for me over several months ago, and it was "Tai no Henko-1" this time which was again very valuable.

Probably because of the big earthquake came about 4:30, it was a very small class.

Mostly we trained by "Kagari geiko" since there were 3 of us.

An advice from sensei: Try not to bump my hip and stay sitting on my heel for Suwariwaza position. Every time I move, I tend to bumping up and down on my heel which does not allow me to keep my balance, which is not very good...

Suriashi, Shikkoho...I wish I could practice at home a little bit, yet Lucy starts barking as soon as she senses I do anything with Aikido...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home