Saturday 6:15 : July 30, 2005 (100th blog!)
One leg push ups (20)
Sit ups (20)
Pivoting (90, 180, 360 degrees)
180 pivot with partner
180 pivot (adv) with partner
Katate Mochi Nikajo Osae-1
Katate Mochi Nikajo Osae-2
Katate Mochi Nikajo Osae-2 with 180 degree pivot in the beginning
Class of 5, a lot of Nikajo and Pivot. Not much time to think about the movement, had to keep going esp. when I got a chance to work with the teacher, Roland, who was teaching the class. Again, he blew me away on the mat with his 2 technique, my body shook as a snake while I was in the air which was nothing but embarrassing to be seen...at least that I did not hit my knee was counted as a good news...
Nikajo Osae: not much twisting, pushing shoulder along with the Nikajo line (that is hard to get and keep)
I could not breathe while I was doing push ups...also I really wondered if I had any abdominal muscle at all...
It was not an easy class but fun class, and no one died :-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home