July 26, 2005

Tuesday 5:45 : July 26, 2005

Tai no Henko-1
Tai no Henko-2

Hiriki no Yosei-1
Hiriki no Yosei-2

Shumatsu Dosa-1
Shumatsu Dosa-2

Chris' Test Practice as Uke

David's back :-) Class of 3 with Chris. We worked on quite a bit of Kihon Dosa, and even demonstrated Shumatsu Dosa one by one gave comments.

I seem like having movements all right without strength or showing the feeling of it. That is exactly what John commented the last time we did this session, and the point I was supposed to be working on... To move with Suriashi is for every movement in Aikido...which is the most difficult thing of all...at least for me for now.

Its so interesting to see others Kihon Dosa. Even though, we are all trying to do the same, it all looks different in all ways.

For being Uke for Chris' test, he complains my arms are too short for him to work on Nikajo Osae :) I find the angle of my flipping for his Kotegaeshi needs improvements. His Nikajo, and Kotegaeshi Osae hurts big time, but its as much as I can hold so I will be fine :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home