Wednesday 7:00 :November 16, 2005
TEST PRACTICE alongside of BEGINNERS' COURSE
Masa taught me details for the test techniques
Ushirowaza Ryote Mochi Ikkajo Osae-1
- First movement: make your side as your center
- Strong Zanshin: as to make a cross back step
- First step Forward : do it wide enough to keep the balance for the next step
Hanmi Handachi Ryote Mochi Shihonage-1
Yokomen Uchi Sankajo Osae-1
Class of 8! Many people came out for test Practice, guess everyone likes "TEST" !!
2 pairs are taking their second test, I think that test was one of my biggest break point to start learning aikido movements, and remember being SOOOOOOO frustrated during that test practice period ; P
Its always good to have many people on the mat, I like the tenatmosphereosfere comes out from the group. I had a good practice training for my test, and others'. Better yet, I wish to have my brain training buddy : )


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home